Rhythm Kids is an exciting music, movement, and drumming class for children in Kindergarten through second grade (ages 5 through 7). Children integrate and assimilate rhythm into their lives, as they:
• learn multicultural drumming patterns;
• develop new repertoire on various percussion instruments;
• explore movement and dance while singing songs;
• play games based on music and drumming;
• have fun with a host of rhythm activities.
Rhythm Kids follows through on the Music Together® vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age 7. As part of the Rhythm Kids experience, children and their grownups can enjoy drumming play and practice sessions at home with the help of online play-along videos featuring Rhythm Kids creator Tom Foote.
• 10 weekly, 45-minute classes
• Animal Collection Songbook and CDs (2 copies) each semester
• Access to online video tutorials and play-alongs